Friday, November 11, 2011

Bumper to Bumper

I was driving down the road when I collided head on with a giant Trojan horse powered by rockets. It thoughtfully said, "Sorry", pushed me out of the way, and jetted down the highway.

"Huh," I said, "That's strange. But Second Life is always strange. Mayhaps someone's vehicle went out of control."

Further down the road, I smashed into a wood burning locomotive. "Sorry!" It said as it shoved me aside.

"Well!" I exclaimed, "Certainly is busy tonight!"

Ten minutes later, I crashed into a Pod.

And then I hit a bus.

Seriously, what happened in the year I was gone? Did the vehicle factory become sentient and spit out a plague of riderless planes, trains, and automobiles? Every five to fifteen minutes I'm hitting these things, which then proceed to push me off the road. Luckily, I never crossed any bridges, but I can imagine these things pushing you off the side into the river below.

So, any reason for this?

No comments: