Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forum Arguments

There was a big hubbub on Xstreet today.

Oh, by the way, I've taken to reading the forums there lately as I've been starved for entertainment. It's priceless when you throw a bunch of people together and all but force them to interact. So really, saying there was a big commotion doesn't really tell you anything at all.

So that thread is about someone thankful for finding out a family member is a-ok and who makes the grievous mistake of invoking god. Of course it's misconstrued in a hilarious manner, and also resulted in this follow up thread with even more hysterics.

I don't participate in forums. If you see anyone on the forums with my name, it's a faker. Too often someone beats me to whatever I'm about to say and it ends up as a 'me too!' post which clutters the board. Rarely do I have some new angle to think about. If I really want to write an argument, I do it here where I can scale Mount Redundancy Mountain without seeming to mimic someone else.

But that doesn't mean I can't mine them for comedy value!

420