Friday, October 23, 2009

Blue Mars II

I have played Blue Mars.

This is going to be my last post on Blue Mars. You will find out why.



This is why. I cannot see anything. I updated everything. All drivers, DirectX and flash. I still cannot see anything.

I can still move and talk.

There is a lot of lag. I can hardly move and talk. It takes me about five minutes for the program to receive the input that I have pressed the forward key. It takes about two minutes for chat to show up. It is very slow.

People have told me Second Life is slow. Sometimes in Second Life I have to wait for a minute for things to load. Blue Mars it will take me ten minutes. And then I see what you see in the above picture.

I have tried three times. It has not been an enjoyable experience for me. I am very sorry Anna, but I cannot enjoy or load Blue Mars. I am afraid it has been a failure.

Sorry.

1 comment:

Anna J Tsiolkovsky said...

It's ok, Winter. You've done all that I asked and more. Good job.

Did you ever contact them and ask about the problem?