Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HA HA HOLA

Rotinda Rotundra
One Two Foo
Shortcut Aef Number Mane Manes 16 16 16 no 24
POST MERIDIAN
Make aste, for not the spirit of the baker to paste his works upon the whims of the hydrants in the city of Prague, Nebraska which is bad form in the third house of the fifth star by the mountains that are not purple because that song is totally wrong and i have no idea why purple mountains would even be considered as a possible picture when no picture is perfect.
317 3 17 almost time almost time almst time almst almstamstamstamst ast ast a a a a a a a
232002431116061706202745
sweet sweet cupcakes. neither cup nor cake. Or are they? A cup of cake, not a cake of cup.
Why does the words use letters in them? Do we read the letters or the words? Letters are like
no
abcdefhijklmnopstuvxyz or how about abcdefgijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnpqrstuvwxyz there is a pattern in there somwhere i think or no
I am most assuredly, mad. No way, she says. Indeed, says I, there is a way. Let us take a journey. We know you are sane, correct? Why yes, normal as apple pie admits she. And you would never call yourself mad, correct? Of course! Since I am calling myself mad, then I am mad for if I were sane I would assert I was not mad, I concluded.
dodododododododododododododododokoofifififififififififfififififififloo

No comments: